WHAT ARE THE OPERATING HOURS OF THE EXPERIENCE?
- The Office Experience in Chicago opens October 15th, 2021. For exact hours each day, please visit our ticketing page.
WHERE IS THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE LOCATED?
- 540 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. We are located on the corner of Michigan Ave and Ohio Street, part of The Shops at North Bridge.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- The Office Experience is a fully immersive interactive celebration of the beloved television show.
You’ll be able to step inside your favorite mid-level regional paper company, explore set recreations like the Dunder Mifflin Scranton Offices and Schrute Farms, get a closer look at original show props, and shop at The Office Experience Store.
It’s a win-win-win.
WHEN DO I NEED TO ARRIVE FOR MY RESERVATION TIME?
- • Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot.
• Tickets are valid only for the date and time purchased.
• If you or a member of your party is not feeling well, tickets can be adjusted to a new date and time (subject to availability) if changed prior to the date and time of the original tickets.
• Follow the link in your confirmation email to login to our ticketing portal and swap times, or email us at Info@TheOfficeExperience.com for assistance.
HOW LONG WILL THE EXPERIENCE TAKE?
- Approximately 60-90 minutes from start to finish.
CAN I LEAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND RETURN?
- Once you leave the space you cannot re-enter, so take your time and enjoy it. That's what she said.
DO I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE WITH ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW?
- Yes. We have a "Private Access" ticket option where you can purchase a time slot first thing in the morning before we open to the general public, which allows you to choose the group you attend with. Options allow for a maximum of either 6 guests or 10 guests.
DO YOU ACCEPT CASH?
- We do not accept cash. All forms of cashless payment are accepted.
DO YOU OFFER COAT/STROLLER CHECK?
- Check your coats, bags, umbrellas, or strollers for $3 per item. Single strollers are also allowed inside, but please note all items are subject to search upon entry.
IS PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO ALLOWED?
- You’re encouraged to take photos and/or videos throughout the space. Film your own talking head interviews, Jim-style camera looks, maybe even recreate Threat Level Midnight.
Whatever you do to document your experience, remember to share it on social media with #theofficeexperience so we can see.
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXPERIENCE?
- No food or drink allowed. Resealable bottles of water are always welcome.
ARE PETS ALLOWED IN THE EXPERIENCE?
- Please leave Sprinkles and Bandit at home. Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted inside The Office Experience. Service animals are welcome.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS?
- Tickets are available only at www.TheOfficeExperience.com. Tickets can also be purchased at the door pending availability.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
- Tickets start at $37.50 each plus taxes and fees.
IS THERE A TICKET PURCHASE LIMIT?
- There is a ticket limit of 10 tickets per purchaser.
For larger groups, please reach out to us at Info@TheOfficeExperience.com.
What does a personalized Dunder Mifflin employee badge and branded lanyard entail?
- All experience guests will receive a non customized Dunder Mifflin employee badge and non branded lanyard when attending the experience. If you wish to personalize your Dunder Mifflin badge with your name and photo, you can purchase it when you buy your ticket for $10 per badge, or wait to do it at the experience for $15 a badge.
CAN I REFUND OR EXCHANGE MY TICKET? ARE TICKETS TRANSFERABLE?
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The name on the ticket must match at least one member of your party, and photo ID is required for verification.
If you or a member of your party is not feeling well, tickets can be adjusted to a new date and time (subject to availability) if changed prior to the date and time of the tickets. Follow the link in your confirmation email to login to our ticketing portal and swap times, or email us at Info@TheOfficeExperience.com for assistance.
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR?
- Limited standby tickets are available at the door. Guests with timed-entry tickets have priority, so we recommend buying tickets online in advance.
Come early in the morning or later in the evening for the best chance of securing standby tickets.
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. WILL MORE BECOME AVAILABLE?
- Did you miss out on tickets? Like Michael Scott, we think everyone deserves a second, second chance.
Sign up for our mailing list at www.TheOfficeExperience.com to be the first to hear about new ticket releases.
DO YOU HAVE GIFT CARDS?
- We do not have gift cards available.
WILL TICKETS BOUGHT FROM A RESALE SITE OR SCALPER BE ACCEPTED?
- Any tickets purchased on third-party websites or through resale are not valid and will not be accepted. The name on the ticket (entered when the tickets are initially purchased) must match at least one member of your party. Photo ID is required for verification upon entry.
WHAT IF I BOUGHT MY TICKET FOR THE WRONG DATE OR TIME?
- Tickets can be adjusted to a new date and time (subject to availability) if changed prior to the date and time of the tickets. Follow the link in your confirmation email to login to our ticketing portal and swap times, or email us at Info@TheOfficeExperience.com for assistance.
DO I NEED TO PRINT MY TICKET?
- We can scan your ticket directly from your mobile device, so please save the paper and ink and don't print your ticket unless you have to.
ARE THERE DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN?
- Children (3) years of age and under get in free; guests over the age of three (3) will need a ticket.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
WHAT HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN I VISIT THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE?
- The health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. For a full list of our health & safety procedures, visit: TheOfficeExperience.com/Health-and-Safety
If federal, state or local regulations change at any point, The Office Experience will adopt up-to-date health and safety protocols and our guests are subject to those requirements.
ARE MASKS REQUIRED IN THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE?
- Masks are recommended within The Office Experience.
IF I HAVE A TEMPERATURE OR HAVE EXPERIENCED SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 IN THE PAST 14 DAYS SHOULD I STILL ATTEND THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE?
- Guests with a temperature above 100.4 degrees fahrenheit or who have experienced symptoms (even mild symptoms) of COVID-19 in the past 14 days should not attend The Office Experience. Please reach out to us at Info@TheOfficeExperience.com and our team will work with you to reschedule your visit.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COVID FORCES THE CLOSURE OF THE EXPERIENCE?
- While we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team, events outside of our control may force the closure of The Office Experience. If so, we will reschedule any guest tickets impacted to a new time and date.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO THE EXPERIENCE?
- Public transit or ride share is the best way to visit. We are located approximately three blocks from the Grand Red Line Station.
IS THERE PARKING?
- Discount parking validation is available at The Shops at North Bridge parking garages located at 10 East Grand Avenue with access from Ohio-Grand-Wabash and at 516 North Rush Street. Visit the second floor at our check-in desk to validate.
Validated parking is $15 and tickets will be validated only if you park three (3) hours or less. You must present your parking ticket and experience ticket or receipt of purchase from the retail store ($10 or more minimum) to Concierge Services.
IS THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE ADA ACCESSIBLE?
- We're proud to be fully accessible for guests with many different disabilities and neurodiversities, and we strive to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable.
If you'd like to let us know you're coming or if you need additional assistance, please email Info@TheOfficeExperience.com or let any of our team members know during your visit.
CAN I BUY MERCH AT THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE?
- The Office Experience Store will be open to the public and ticketed guests any time The Office Experience is open.
It's your chance to grab a souvenir from your visit to Schrute Farms, get yourself a World’s Best Boss mug, or show off your Finer Things Club membership with a tote.
IS THERE AN ONLINE STORE?
- Coming Soon.
DO YOU ACCEPT REFUNDS/EXCHANGES?
- All sales are final at The Office Experience Store brick & mortar locations.
For online purchases made on Store.TheOfficeExperience.com we accept returns within 30 days of purchase. If you have any questions about your purchase, please email email@example.com
IS THE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR CORPORATE EVENTS?
- We're ready to plan your next event.
Your guests will have The Office Experience all to themselves and our expansive 17,000-square-foot location is fully customizable and available for your corporate cocktail hour, lectures and team outings.
Please email Events@TheOfficeExperience.com and a member of the team will get back to you. Hopefully not Angela.
CAN I HOST A PRIVATE CELEBRATION OR GROUP AT THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE?
- For groups of 10 or less, we offer Private Access time slots.
Additionally, for groups of 30 or less, our Party Ticket tickets offer private tours for your group plus the use of a private room to host your special event.
For additional information, please visit our ticketing page and email Info@TheOfficeExperience.com. A member of our guest services team will be back to you within 3 business days.